I'll Be There For You When You Need Me

Friday, January 25, 2008

i dunno how to hate you even though you want me too...maybe so you won't feel guilty, but i also can't seem to trust you. i realise...i feel happier when you dun appear during trainings but somehow, somewhere you'll juz appear...and the silly thing is, i still wish the best for you, to be a better player...
how i wish i could hate you too...

Dear Lord, I pray for your strength to cope with my new job and being able to train with the team I love. It's difficult & tiring to cope but being able to to do what I love with the people I love is like being in a safe haven, at least I know when I'm with them, I wanna do the best I can for them. Plus, I know he's there when I'm not around to take care of the gals during training. Thank you for him!!! I also pray that you grant him the strength to carry him through each and everyday.
Lastly, Lord, I pray Invictus will be able to achieve another win having only 2 games left. I pray we're able to end with something good!
Amen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home